Thank you for your interest in taking action! Here are some things YOU can do to support our work and the young people standing up for their rights to a livable future.
- Donate to support our continued efforts!
- Sign this petition in support of the youth and share it with 5 of your friends.
- Like our Facebook page, and share our status updates on your wall when you can.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Follow us on Instagram. Give us hearts.
- Follow us on LinkedIn.
- Take action in your own state and volunteer to be the point person there! We are continuously working with individuals from across the U.S. to bring new legal actions. Please contact us to learn more about how you can file legal action on climate change in your own state.
- Join or start up a YouCAN chapter in your own community to advocate for local climate recovery ordinance in your own city.
- Host a discussion group in your home, screening one or more of our films. For groups 8 or more adults, we may be able to participate by Skype to facilitate conversation and provide information. Check out our screening guide and our screening guide for faith groups. Please contact us for more information.
- Contact us to discuss other ways you'd like to get involved.